Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Welcome to Second Grade!

Hello! My name is Stephanie Hockenbury. My students and colleagues call me either Mrs. Hockenbury or Mrs. Hock. I’m thrilled to be starting my 20th year in the South Burlington School District! I have been a classroom teacher at both Orchard School and Chamberlin School. I have also been a math coach at Chamberlin School. Not only do I get to teach in this great community, but I live here as well. I have 3 sons who also attended Rick Marcotte Central School—just like you! Eddie is a student at UVM, Ryan just graduated from SBHS and Casey will be in 8th grade at FHTMS. Nana also lives with us and we have a labradoodle named Bindi. Here is a recent picture of me with my family.
C:\Users\shockenbury\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Outlook\JHAR1XPV\0615181147h-1.jpg
 I enjoy being active. I love to watch and participate in a lot of different sports activities. I also like to read, solve puzzles, bake and hang out with family & friends. I’m looking forward to building our classroom community together as we get to learn about each other. 😊Mrs. Hock

No comments:

Post a Comment