Monday, March 30, 2020

Week #28 March 23-27, 2020
Week #1 Distance Learning

This post is a thank you.  Thank you to all the students and families for your efforts to transition to at-home learning this week.  You all had positive reports, and I enjoyed my communication with every family.  Thank you so much for your support and your hard work as you balance the needs of your family & professional demands as well. 

Many students sent me pictures of themselves or their work.  Here are some to share.  A few mentioned that they tried to send me pictures or videos and the attachments were too large.  Feel free to share in google world too or try to email again at shockenbury@sbschools.net








I'm looking forward to more regular contact with the students!  Keep sharing those pictures!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Mrs. Hock

No comments:

Post a Comment